aBruza Consulting, LLC - Project Management Solutions
Effective managers know that application of solid project management is vital for meeting schedule, cost and quality expectations.
aBruza Consulting is dedicated to maximizing your project’s Return On Investment. Managers at every level are continually pressured to increase productivity with fewer resources - this can be most effectively accomplished by implementing a standard project management methodology across an organization.
Realizing the need, many organizations make this effort far more complex than necessary. To deliver a successful project, it is critical to 1) establish tangible metrics, 2) develop and maintain realistic plans and 3) control project execution & risks.
Our PMP certified consultants leverage internationally recognized PMI methodology to provide customized, rapid implementation of effective project management techniques - delivering your projects within a realistic schedule and budget. To ensure optimal success for your projects, we offer the following services:
1. Project Team Development: Meeting with stakeholders to collect information, document data sources and stakeholder expectations. The project team must understand their roles, as well as the assumptions and constraints associated with the project. The purpose is to provide a structure for communication, and a team oriented Mission Focus.
2. Project Planning: One of our highest priorities is to develop a comprehensive project plan, integrating the schedule, resources and costs for total impact analysis capability. The project plan provides a tangible face for the project, and is the basis for all reporting metrics and communication.
3. Project Execution: We initiate the communication necessary to ensure that activities are performed as scheduled, and focus on streamlining project efforts. Our consultants ensure that the project team is adequately equipped, and do the legwork required to remove roadblocks to progress
4. Project Control: We ensure opportunities for the team to review the project status, and identify issues affecting progress. The information is necessary for proactive mitigation of risks.
5. Project Closeout: Busy organizations tend to quickly move on the the next project, but we ensure that the details of your project experience are retained by providing an end of project summary, highlighting final schedule & cost metrics, and significant lessons learned for your organization's future reference.
*We specialize in projects associated with Government Contracts, Cleared Environments, Technology, and Engineering. Our consultants are PMP certified and cleared for Top Secret assignments.